Bury me, bury me
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... table4.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She could understand what he was going through, being in one pack and feeling like you needed to be somewhere else. That was what had happened with Conri, when she'd been living in Clouded Tears and him in Syemv. He had liked his pack, living with Phasma and them...well, until they had tried to keep him from leaving...but had wanted to come to Clouded Tears to help Naniko with raising Davinci. His arrival to her pack had been the best thing that had ever happened to her.

She nodded when he explained about the injection. She had heard about something like that before...when Lucifer had injected Dierdre with those drugs, before he had raped her. She frowned at that thought. Nothing had happened to Leroy, right? Even if he wanted to leave he was still her pack member right now and she would protect anyone who lived within the lands. "Ah...well...I don't know how to treat that, to tell you the truth. I think you just have to wait until it wears off. But thank you for coming to me to tell me about wanting to go. You're free to go whenever you like, and I hope things work out with your Svara."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread