it should have stayed unreal
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... erhaps.jpg); background-position:top; background-repeat: no-repeat;border:1px solid black;">
WC: 307
OoC: Ah, that's so cool! I've never found a nest before, but they lived all over. I once watched one take a sip from my father's red coffee mug... A hummingbird on caffeine!

I've got soul but I'm not a soldier

Slay pursed his lips, unable to tell if she was playing or serious. Deciding to give her the benefit of the doubt, he sighed, grumbling, "Ja. Don't say that. Unless you're with me. Just don't say that to Cercelee. Okay?" They would be cursing rebellious adolescents in no time; at least they could be cute and innocent for now. After all the silly mistakes he had made with the siblings - dropping Avarice to the ground, nearly drowning Roulette in the ocean - a little swear word was no big deal, right? Still, he wasn't about to tell his mate. She would pull his ears off. It wasn't his fault he was no good at this parenting thing! He yawned deeply, feeling drowsy from the warm weather and the excitement. The narcoleptic male needed more naps than the children did...

As the fuzzy white pup shouted at the retreating bird, Slay couldn't keep from snorting a laugh. Cat certainly had spirit. It would be nice if he could wrangle up a little treat for her, since the grapes would take so long to wait for. "Let's get into trouble," he drawled, sloppy grin plastered all over his face. "There's bees all over this place - I bet we can find us some honeycomb, no doubt!" He nodded firmly, ebony tail waving behind him. His thick arctic pelt could repel most insect stings - it was only his bare nose and eyes that were in danger, and he'd figure out a way to protect them, just like bears were known for doing. He wouldn't let Cat get hurt, she'd have to wait a ways behind him. It was a plan! A foolhardy plan, but a plan nonetheless. He raised his muzzle, inhaling the thick floral air. If she wanted some honey, then honey was what he would find.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread