Just what it was about this old coffee shop
[html]

ooc:
secretly falling apart

She wondered about what made Clouded Tears so foggy. They had mists in Inferni sometimes, mostly near the ocean...was there a body of water here, too? That would make sense. She didn't know a lot about the water cycle, only knowing that if there was a lot of water around, there would be a lot of rain. Evaporation and precipitation was lost on the girl.

"I was born in ze human city, in ze subway. I have never met my papa, but my mother was always enough for me--she taught me and my brother a lot. My brother dissapeared, I think...I don't remember where he went. It was too long ago. After a while Mama thought that it would be a good idea to go to Inferni, where some of my family lived. Papa's side. They allowed me to join Inferni...but would not let Mama. I do not know why, really. She said that she would come back, and that I should stay in Inferni. But I have not seen her since then."

She felt like she was talking too much--she wanted to know everything about her new friend, too. And she didn't want him to think that she was some kind of a crybaby...that she was weak in any way. After a few moments of silence she changed the subject. "A ship? I have never heard of that before...what is a ship?" Empusa knew what it was like to miss something, too--she felt empathy for him. She didn't miss the subway, though...it had been cold and dark, and full of monsters. But it had been home, for a while. "I would not have gotten to meet you if you had stayed in Italy" She commented quietly.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread