a song and dance invisible
[html]
Danke!

She had been able to speak to lower creatures for a while now, but horses were rather difficult for her. It didn't have anything to do with being in Aniwaya, her ability to communicate with them...it was a skill that any wolf could learn if they gave it enough time. Who had been the one to teach her? Pilot, maybe....or Phoenix. She didn't remember any more. But after a few lessons she had been able to talk to nearly every creature she came across.

Ember wasn't sure why horses were so difficult to communicate with. They seemed very intelligent to her, with the way that their herd was set up and the ways that they spoke amongst themselves. Maybe she just wasn't listening the right way. She reached over for a blanket that she knew was hanging over the stall door, eyes still trained on the horse. Hemming spoke around that time, and she pulled the blanket off of the door quickly. "Ah...hello there. I haven't seen you around here before" She backed away from the door to make room for it to come open, brushing some dust and burrs off of the horse blanket. "He's new here too. I just caught him. But...he seems alright with me in here, so I don't see why you can't come in too. Just grab a handful of oats out of that bin over there to feed him and I bet you'll be buddies real quick."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread