yesterday's news
She really did hate getting into these petty arguments with the bastard anymore. They might have had a life, they might have been able to make it but every step he took he carelessly had found a way to hurt her and she was a woman, you can only push them so far before they strike back with vengeance. He'd never taken a moment to tell her he was sorry(to lie), he'd never cared to even mention that he had other children or to even try and explain, he just brought the world down around her and expected her to ignore the pain he caused her at every turn. She had been barely able to be considered an adult and she'd been childish in many aspects. She hadn't grown up quickly like others, she'd played her games and they'd allowed it. No one had taken the time to guide her and so she'd turned into a horrible heartless bitch. Big deal, he was worse.. and yet they'd decided to put their children in the care of a murdering rapist. So very kind of the pack.

She growled at him when he burst out at her, her eyes narrowing as he placed the whole blame on her. She knew she was guilt of her actions but she'd tried so hard to keep from having to resort to such things. It hasn't her fault he never cared enough to try and uphold his end of the bargain. "I never harmed either of them. I never lied when I said I'd chased away some damn coyote from the borders! What can you say, those boys have no business being in your care either! You're a worthless father, you've been to every one of your damn children! You enjoy making them but you don't have a fucking clue what to do after wards.." She shook her head in disgust as she turned away from the bastard. "Keep them then, see how long it takes before you kill your own sons." She really was getting tired of everyone thinking she was the bad guy when right at the head of the pack stood the worst one of them all.

Messages In This Thread