tempting the viper
Firefly took a few steps closer to the annoying pup as she tried to make herself seem bigger than she actually was. The metallic woman raised a brow at the girl as she let out a huff of irritation at having to deal with the kid. "Yeah, so? You're still a runt, and if you're not a runt then you're just an ugly little rat." She took another step closer as the girl commented on Firefly's own appearance. She chuckled and bared her fangs at the girl as she gave her a little life lesson. "A word to the wise, looks can be deceiving.." Firefly was a bitch and she didn't mind letting the whole world know. This little brat wasn't her child and she seemed to be too haughty for her own good. There were already enough spoiled brats out there. The kid sure did need knocked down a couple notches.

She smirked as the kid gave her some material to work with. It seemed that there had been some monster out among the lands. She knew that, she'd heard it before she'd left the pack, but she wasn't about to chow down on the kid, even if it would shut the damn thing up. She snorted at the stupid puppy and shook her head. "Kid, do I seriously look like I'm gonna eat you.. Seriously. Run back to your mother kiddo, there's worse monsters out there than me, though your little guardians probably wouldn't think so." She flashed the girl a dazzling smile as she reached out a foreleg, trying to knock the girl off her feet. She needed something to liven up the whole situation. She was stuck talking to a child.

Messages In This Thread