bloody mascaraed
"What the hell man?" DaVinci said as Jefferson suddenly took up the task as some sort of parental unit and began to tend to his wounds. DaVinci wasn't in any mood to really argue so he let the male have his way as he shot him dirty looks. He wandered why it was everytime he did something wrong Jefferson showed up just to let him see how much he screwed up. The male gritted his teeth together as Jefferson worked on, he really just wished that the leader would leave him to suffer in peace, it would probably do him some good.

DaVinci picked at the wood of the table as Jefferson gave him little inside into what he'd been up to. "Yeah, like what, and who?" he challenged out of the male as he attempted to jerk his arm back from the leader's grasp as he hissed. "That hurt damn it!" He glared at Jefferson, thinking the bastard did it on purpose as he huffed and grumbled his own reply to the man. "I don't know.. I try and make sure I forget it all.." Alcohol made that very easy to do, there was actually quite a bit he couldn't remember from the past few months, probably there should have been more but the miracle medicine didn't always work as he hoped.

Messages In This Thread