Tomorrow seems so far away
Firefly was at a loss for words, her gentle cooing and hushed murmured the feast the child dined on while she mourned for her two lost boys, one here for a moment of time but while he had no clue of the future she knew damned well what was coming. She closed her eyes as held the boy tighter, the soft puppy down tickling against her cheek as she softly kissed his little forehead before sighing softly. She should have never even started looking for them, if she hadn't found Conor she wouldn't have to reveal to him that she had to leave.

Firefly's eyes welled up with tears as Conor asked the innocent little question. She would have said with all her heart that she wanted him with her but she knew that if either of her children joined her that the pack would not allow it. She flicked her ears back as she shook her head sadly. "Conor.. I can't live here anymore. I'm not welcome in these lands you live if.. I'm not welcome to be near you or your brother. I'd take you with me in a heartbeat but they wouldn't allow it." Haku probably wouldn't notice for a few weeks if one of the boys were gone but she knew that there were one or two members that would find a way to make her pay if her own sons choose her over their erratic father.

Messages In This Thread