thread title missing
[html]

.......ooc

The fool wrapped her arms around her. It was like her mother to play this low, to find pleasure in this. If her mother thought this was a game then fine, Svara would make it her own game, she would play by her rules. The weight of the womens breast was disgusting and yet it felt good to have this power over her. She thought that Svara was playing by some unseen rules; She was wrong. "Did you then?" She said in a deadly rough voice. Moving her head down she made her way to the breast that she was holding.

"Then I'm sure he did this as well." With sharp and violent force Svara bit the womens breast feeling flesh give, blood come out and some arrticels break under the force of her teeth. She would delight in the womens pain, for the bit hadn't been pleasureable, it most likely had damaged her breast for sometime. Sinking in her fangs in deeper before drawing them out she put her blood stained maw back to the womens ear. "I'm sure he did that, my male loves to bite." Svara whispered with a harsh and venom filled voice. Sabeens torture was only starting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread