All these Buildings & Mountains...
[html]

i gotta be my own boss no matter what the cost

She couldn’t help but smile. All the paintings that she had found in the manor, all the books she had read and looked at that spoke of the master in the human’s time had sparked a serious interest in the girl. And now she had a teacher. One that pained birdhouses even, which she figured was a step up from the flat surface of a canvas. Mati liked the idea, as was instantly curious to see a finished one.

He spoke his name and asked for hers, I’m Mati Church.. She spoke with the same smile. Honore was an interesting fellow, and by the looks of him and the pictures that she had found in art history books Mati determined that he looked like an artist. They dove into the lesson, quickly, as he explained the different types of brushes while she listened closely. Purple eyes looked at the think fine bristles of the brushes, picturing the different strokes that they would make with her Cadmium Yellow. She took each in her hand when he was done explaining, running her finger gently over the brush. His question made her nod and give a small, Yes. She wanted him to know that she was a quick and eager learner, but of course every student had questions. Holding the fan brush in her paw, How do you blend colors?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread