thread title missing
[html]

.......ooc

.......Everything in his world was upside down, no it was beyond up side down, hell must have frozen over with the sun suddenly going out with the climate becoming at the very lest fucking psychotic. Sadly none of that seemed to explain what in the gods name is happening to him in the moment of mass confusion. Leroy's ears twitched with Svara's words as everything she displayed was clearly displeased with him, brows pushed together as much of what she said made no since to him at all. "fucking? what the hell are you talking about?"

.......The sudden hostility made him annoyed as the words from the woman made his eyes snap to her with a dangerous glare that followed with a growl, everything about that woman made his hair rise one thing was for sure it was he can't stand her. "don't talk to me you bitch and i am no your 'babe' " The word 'babe' was a rough loud growl that rumbled his chest before he ignored the female and looked at his mate as confusion seemed to fill him, standing still his tail swayed behind before he spoke. "I don't see what matter you have to take care of is Svara" Leroy's deep voice rumbled his throat as he didn't like his young mate's threat for something he didn't do, either way he stood still as his red eyes locked on to his mate.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread