soaking in scenery
[html]

.......Haha, I like Attila already! XD

ANOTHER HARD-LUCK STORY

.......Hemming continued to watch the view out from the peninsula, the gulls diving and soaring together as they searched for a fish to snatch from the water. He was lost in the moment, truly, and his body jolted when he heard a fierce growl. He turned around and scrabbled across the rocks a bit before finding his feet and standing up. It was a young wolf, and he was obviously not pleased with the newcomer's presence on the shore.

.......Calmly, but with his heart still racing and a little dizzy from standing up so quickly, the wolf addressed the other's first question. "Hi... I'm Hemming. I'm new to the AniWaya tribe and... uh," the wolf furrowed his eyebrows a bit and looked up. This business had caught him off guard. "I'm just admiring the scenery." Hemming cast an uneasy glance to the young wolf before him to see if that would soothe him a bit.

.......The tall gray wolf was not the strongest creature, and he was aware of this. A fleeting thought made him wonder if he'd be able to hold off this wolf if it became necessary. For now, he'd try to rely on his words to get himself out of this situation. He could understand the other's consternation; Hemming was new here, and he had never seen this wolf. Perhaps he thought that he was an intruder that would have to be evicted. Hopefully explaining that he was in fact a tribesmate of this young wolf would quell his anger.

.......If the angry pup did indeed want these lands all to himself, Hemming might have a problem. Would this call for a lesson in sharing? These two wolves were of the same tribe and they'd have to learn to get along eventually. Perhaps it was just a phase. The gray wolf could not remember his own youth but he was sure he had urges and outbreaks like this. The other may have been lucky he was still young; Hemming would not tolerate something like this from an adult.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread