Hi-ho Hi-ho it's off to work we go
[html]
http://i10.photobucket.com/albums/a115/ ... gyrkin.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Words 300+

What could he make? The better question would have been what he couldn’t make with woodworking. Granted he didn't have many of the precise tools he needed to make the more elaborate and intricate things he knew of, but if he ever found such tools he would certainly be able to make all sorts of pretty things that this woman seemed to fancy. "I can make lots of things, although I don't have the precise tools to make some of the prettiest things I know how to make. Those tools are very hard to find. These tools are used for building things like tables, chairs, and even houses, although that takes quite a lot of time. With these chisels," he paused and pointed to the complete set of specialized woodworking chisels, "I could engrave symbols and pictures into wood. That's probably the prettiest thing I could do at the moment." The shaggy male was completely unaware of the thoughts running through the females head. To him, she seemed understandably curious about his trade. After all it wasn't everyday that one might run across a wolf that was skilled in carpentry and woodworking. The fact that she seemed interested was calming him down quite a bit, and his trembling speech was beginning to regulate and return to normal. Absentmindedly, the ruddy hued brute reached his hands back behind his head and tightened the string that tied his kinky, messy hair in place. It had begun to loosen and the last thing he needed at the moment was for his unruly hair to come flying forward into his face. After that was done he was more than content to wait to see if Tokyo had any more questions for him. He rested his hands on the work bench behind him, his hands feeling the worn smooth wood.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread