soaking in scenery
[html]

http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/vazzi/bottom.png); background-position:bottom; background-repeat:no-repeat;">
Mwahaha, Attila playing the perverse kid XDDD

The newbie was getting into his little trap like an innocent fish the pale boy knew he was. The grown-up was even more innocent than Attila was when he was only two months old. 'Pathetic!', the malicious boy thought, laughing inside for the older male's words. Kind of stupid the way the male pretended to play along with him. It was rather obvious that Hemming was trying to follow the evil genius. That was an unwise act. Although the Aston boy hadn't got the strengh to physically hurt the male, he could do it emotionally, as he usually do with bigger opponents than himself.

He made a musing face again, like before, but forced a low "Hmmm...", to create even more tension. "Well...You can...No, it's too mean to say. No, I can't make you do that." he said, half talking to himself, with an intensity in the voice like it was really very horrible to say. So malignant... "Oh, no, that would be completely intolerable to ask a newcomer to do..." a pause, just to place one paw in the muzzle, like to think of something else but that "Unless... unless you can take it, such a terrible task." he said, the drama in his voice getting to be more than enough. As if he cared.

He waited to the male's next line, which should be something like "Oh, of course I can take it! Tell me!", etc. So silly the untamed curiosity. He learned it by Noir's and Oce's experiences. They were so stupid to got outside to discover new things, and having to take the consequences. Sometimes like a twisted ankle or an insect bite. That's why he prefered to let other animals alone and explore only the ambient around him. Much safer, in his mind, although it wasn't so different from his sister's. At least, they lived, unlike Claudius, that still prefered to stay in the den, under mother's wings. Coward.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread