miracles will happen as we dream;
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Geneva tilted her head to the side, considering Honore's words carefully. He seemed to be regarding her closely, probably trying to piece together her own experiences in relation to his own. He seemed to be deep in thought for a few moments during their conversation, and then he finally spoke again. Then it was Geneva's turn to be quiet, contemplative. Her green gaze drifted from the male to the stars once more, turning the words over in her head, trying to make a connection to what was within her heart..

She returned her thoughtful gaze to her pack mate once more. "I've loved before," she said, somewhat sadly, though there was definitely joy within her tone. How could she not remember the happiness she had known? No matter how fleeting it had seemed, no matter how the days seemed to stretch out, barren and empty of anything but his ghost, she could recall the warmth so certainly, so truly that sometimes she believed it was still real. "I've always seen love as a choice, an unconditional decision to put someone else first, no matter the consequence." She shook her head slightly, smiling ruefully. "Then, of course, there are the feelings, which I do not trust. Because I can't control them." She shrugged her shoulders. She sounded foolish, perhaps vulnerable or scared of her own heart, but it was the plain truth. She was afraid.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread