What I called home
The girls ears perked up as she heard footsteps approaching her. She shifted her sight to find that Haku was coming. She stood up with her tail wagging happily and she smiled. She hasn't seen in like... forever. He seemed to be doing well. Flayra was glad to see him coming, they can catch and what not. She might even see where and how the others are, even Cercelee. Maybe she'll even come by and what not. The girl put her hands behind her back playfully as the male came closer.

When the male was some several feet away, the girl took a breath to speak. ”What do you want?” That what she heard before she said anything. The way he said it, it sounded kind of harsh and a bit aggressive. The was confused and sort of surprised about that. She looked around, seeing if it was someone else he was talking to. Nope. It was her. Did she do anything she wondered to herself. With her mind confused, she search her mind to find the words to say. "Um, I was just around and thought I'd say hello. I missed ya guys." Her voices sounded the same as someone who didn't know what was going on and was being questioned about what happened. What did she do?

Messages In This Thread