thread title missing
[html]
OOC:this is a chance for him to explain what happened.

Her tears were wasted she knew that, but it felt good to let it all out. Here she was crying over a stupid male. Wipping her eyes she took a deep gulp of air to calm herself down. She took a second to think things over. The she wolf let all that had happened go over in her head. One memory after another all of them making her who she was. Smiling got up and brushed the dirt from her coat. What use was there in feeling all this anger and pain all the time? She didn't want to live like her mother or father. She was the ruler of her life, and no one could change that, not Leroy, Sabeen, Haku Soul, or anyone else.

The scent of her mate made her look up, that smirk didn't leave her handsome face. Of course it was a while before she saw him. His appearance made her eyebrow rise and her cross her arms over her chest. He looked like crap, some saticfaction rose in her breast. "Why? You can always go have my mother, she's a carbon copy of me after all." The she wolf said with that smirk and what seemed like amusment. Svara walked closer to him her yellow eye sparking with amusment. "Your so weak, if you want me so bad then prove it? Or are you as much of a coward as I think?" The red she wolf retorted.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread