thread title missing
[html]

.......ooc

.......Mother? blinking his brows pushed together as another headache was well on the way. Looking up at Svara her smirk of amusement didn't bother him as much as he thought it would, but the pain she has been through pulled so much guilt on him. Red eyes rest on her face as he didn't speak yet, it made since that it hurt for her mother to say that but why would she believe her. His voice was blunt and plain as it felt his throat, the pattern male was in no mood to argue but merely hoped she would listen. Listen to the truth he believes to be real, but ever so slowly it's tearing away to show him a nightmare. "carbon copy, no I do not want a copy Svara" Leroy was in a bit of shock with himself in a way as his mate still battered at him, the fact in his mind was that he didn't notice the blank spot before. Shifting his wait his bloody hand formed a fist again as he dug his claws into his palm."Why Svara, why should i proven myself when you already have your mind made up? Does is even matter to you at all if i still try, Svara you don't even want to hear the little truth i can tell you." Pause his voice remained the same when he spoke, he has done so much for her Leroy has tried to please her every time but she wont even prove to him that she wants the truth."I have no idea what happened, that woman, she stuck some strange shit in me when i was leaving..but the rest is just a black headache " Ears ere back slightly,though Leroy was expecting much from his statement to draw form her all that matters is he tried.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread