On the cool breeze behind the sun
OOC: Whoa, talk about a coincidence, I've been seriously in need of a romaji translator XD Thanks.

Xeris listened carefully to Pendzez's explanation of the pack's leadership, piecing together all of the information he was giving her. So there was another wolf higher in rank than DaVinci. It sounded like Pendzez had been in the pack for a long time, or at least long enough to watch its leadership methods go through such a transformation. "Oh, I see. That's interesting to know, thank you. You certainly know a lot about this kind of thing." She was glad that she was making friends who were resourceful, as clearly she hadn't gotten the hang of being in the pack yet.

She tilted her head to the side again at Pendzez's proposition of teaching her Japanese. She wondered how to reply; it would certainly be interesting to learn, but it would take a while. Ah well, she thought, there's not much else to do today, it's a lovely day to just sit around and talk. "That would be very kind of you," Xeris said. "Maybe you can even teach me the words to some of your songs, that would be fun. I'll try to learn as best as I can!"

Messages In This Thread