thread title missing
[html]
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g210/ ... atable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Geneva smiled as Pendzaz continued to speak. He seemed to be full of information, although she knew what he spoke of this time. She nodded off in the distance, toward the ranch house. "I live there," she explained. "I spend a lot of time in the library." Geneva loved the written word, and she would spend hours reading about anything she could find. It was a habit she had picked up as a child. When she had been young and too sickly to go play with her litter mates, she would stay inside and read scraps from ancient newspapers and the odd book, scratching letters into the ground whenever she did venture outside of her home. Geneva had been born in a human city, devoid of life except for the odd predator.

She gestured with a jerk of her head in that direction. "Would you like to accompany me there?" It seemed a harmless enough idea. It was obvious he enjoyed researching. She wondered about Japan. She knew that it had been a country, long ago, and that were was a specific language attributed to that region. She knew some about human culture, but hadn't spent much time pondering the culture outside of this specific continent.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread