Oh please, God, wake me!
[html]

Skoll smiled to himself. Thinking was the one thing he wanted to stop doing. Hunting could be distracting, but it wasn't as immersive as falling into the motions that Gronnor had taught him. If he didn't need to eat or rest, he would go days without stopping those familiar maneuvers, just so that he could stop thinking about days gone by when he had used them. Battle had been his life, but for all of his calluses left on his spirit, he had never managed to stop caring, as many other professional fighters usually did.

"No, though it is certainly good for that. I came here because I wanted a place to sleep, and it's far north, away from those who wish me harm." Though he was confident that Inferni had yet to produce his equal in combat, even a yearling could take his life if he woke up with their fangs in his throat. Still, the fact that he slept in wereform was a testament to his wariness. The truth was, no one had come for him, and that was a comforting fact. He had killed many people during his six and a half years, but there were few that he expected to seek vengeance for his way of life more than from the Lykoi clan. Perhaps not cut from the same cloth as people from his own world, but they were vicious enough to be threatening.

"So, what are your talents, Pilot? I didn't get to see you growing up, what role do you play in Storm today?" Just what sort of person had Pilot turned out to be?

~The lyrics are from the best song ever written.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread