I am as sweet as candy
[html]

---

........ She chose to take his comment on her eyes as a compliment, and the girl smiled shyly, amusement twinkling in the corners of her eyes. She swayed her upper body slowly while looking at him, tilting her head curiously. Her arm swayed slowly along with her body, while her other hand played with the loose locks. Her ears perked to take in the story about his arm. Her eyes, however, did not follow his lips, as they were busy watching his muscles work under his skin and he visibly was showing off. She supposed he had every right to do so, as his body was rather pleasant to gaze at except for the lack of a second arm. Must be weird without a limb, but he seemed to cope, as his self-confidence seemed rich and healthy.

The story was interesting, and whether or not the story was true did not trouble her mind. She recognized the word alligator, and the name was accompanied by a mental image of a rough, long lizard with great jaws. She would have loved to be able to see a live one. She was certain to experience it for real it would be different than to gaze at a picture. ”My, my.” the girl purred soothingly, floating towards him, hips swaying elegantly yet subtly. His reaction had been pleasant. She could quickly reveal uncertainty within creatures, and he had passed the first test brilliantly.

”So strong..” she cooed lightly, feet bringing her closer, still closer to the man. She felt small and timid next to him, but that was generally how she preferred it to be. She was weak, small and fragile, in need of protection. She wanted them to feel that urge. ”So brave..” she continued, voice smooth as silk. Her chin lifted as she had to tilt her head backwards to meet his dark glance. They reminded her of dark water. Mysterious and so tempting.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread