thread title missing
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... ytable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"tell me you love me" Her sweet voice was like a song to his ears. "baby just tell me you love me" "you know I do" Her red fur filled his dream with the bright color, the strong dream of a twisted memory almost made him think he could smell her. "I just want to hear it.." Those eyes, that yellow mixed into the twist of colors and images that built up Leroy memories, his dream was not a memory but a dream that he could see his mate. That scent again. "You know I love you Svara Thames"

Dreams can only last for so long. His black and white body was landed out on his stomach with his halfing form relaxed, dead to the world from the effects of sleep. Breathing was smooth as his ears twitched from his ever thinning dream, each lung full of air almost seemed to make his dream seem real. The sweet smell unconsciously reminded him of the suger woods. The rest was good of Leroy's body, even as resist he had been to fall asleep to begin with. Ever so slowly his breathing changed only the slightest, the strong smell an the vibration of motion was the first things that started to rouse him. His ear flickered as a very close rumble awaken him from the drowsiness of sleep,taking a deep breath his red eyes slowly opened as he blinked sleep away. Glancing up Leroy was slightly confused as he still remained laying but his head turned to stare back, he would not have thought Svara would have loomed over him in his sleep. Looking about he didn't smell or hear anyone else around. "umm..is something wrong?" Leroy's voice was smooth and soft to Svara but he also kept a distance emotional, Leroy was not going to throw her past on her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread