i cant fall before you
[html]
No need to worry 'bout everything I've done

Live every second like it was my last one

Fatin, in many ways, considered what might have been had things gone differently. Dierdre should have been with her family in Jaded Shadows, but Thanos had left, and Fatin could no longer remember if he was even aware he had gotten Deuce pregnant or not. Sometimes, Fatin wished he had never involved himself with her, but then she wouldn't not have Dierdre then, would she? With a soft sigh, a weary smile, she watched the eager child approach her, and despite her pain she opened her arms, hoping for a touch of a life she had missed. "Hello Darling..." She began, waiting patiently as the younger girl spoke. "Ah, well.....they're growing. So very quickly too!" Though her voice lifted a few notches when speaking about her children, but there was still a sadness. She missed so much when it came to her granddaughter, rather than having her live here it made more sense for Fatin to raise her. And yet, for whatever reason, she had not. It had been some strange male. "How are you?" She asked quietly, looking the girl over.

She chewed on her lip thoughtfully, wondering how soon would be appropriate to tell the girl of the news. "I was wondering.....Dierdre, how well did you know Phasma?" She asked delicately, holding the news in. It wasn't hard to see the sadness in those green eyes. But she didn't want to explode, not yet. There was too much to discuss, between Deuce living in Jaded Shadows now, between Lucifer being banned from Storm, of Dierdre's new mate and everything else that had happened between the last few months that they had seen since they had last met.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread