The chance of a new life
DaVinci couldn't help but wonder just what sort of wolves the poor child had lived with if they'd thought that her pelt color was unusual. She looked like most other wolves around to him, but he had known others in the past that had been cast aside for strange things, from the color of their eyes to the color of their fur. He just pushed the astranged logic of her past pack to the back of his mind as he smiled. "It's ok, no one will chase you off here.." He flinched at what had happened to the poor child's mother as he sighed to himself. "I'm sorry about your mom.. my mom's gone too.." it might not seem so much considered that he was full grown but it still hurt the male. Their relation might have been rough but over time they'd grown closer. Her missing still stung the hybrid leader.

His eyes gazed down at the scars the little tyke had been granted from the leader of her old pack. He frowned to himself and shook his head sadly. "Well, you can stay with me for now.. when you're older you can choose your own den or house to live in.. whichever suits you." He smiled as she mentioned even wanting to meet the grumpy old man. He chuckled as he asked, "How about we get you something to eat first and some rest, then tomorrow you can go exploring the packlands?" She looked like a good meal would do her well and a long nap would never turn anybody.

Messages In This Thread