You found me
[html]

As her wet face turned to him he hated himself all over again. That one word felt like a punch to his gut. But what did she mean? Why had he kissed her? He opened his mouth to try and say something but once again it abandoned him. He felt like a scared child. He had no idea what was going through her mind right now and that terrified him. What did she even think of him now? Never had he felt this sort of tension between them and it scared him. Had he really ruined everything? Was this the end?

Though her next questions astounded him. Hate her? How could she possibly think that? "Siobhan no. I could never hate you. I...I hated myself..." His gaze turned from her, shame written clearly upon his feature. "I was hiding from everyone. Because I didn't want to hurt any of you." He didn't want to tell her, but she deserved to know. "I found out...my father. He's a very bad man. He's done horrible things. Horrible things to my mother..." Even if she didn't hate him now she surely would. With everyone else it was different, he didn't have feelings for them like he had for her. They didn't have to worry as much. He could feel tears forming in his own eyes, though he did his best to hold them back.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread