What to Think of the Unexpected
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ntable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

She was a peculiar one, that went without a doubt; it was obvious that she descended from a culture that was a bit more refined or tight, of course unlike his own. Despite her odd, perplexing looks (an appearance so unique, the cyclops first thought what was left of his eyesight was failing), she had quite the stiffness to her. The foreigner didn't quite pick up his sense of sarcasm and wit, or so it became clear to him rather quickly, but regardless the one-eyed idiot didn't change himself accordingly. Instead, he decided to press his luck a little further when her gaze became estranged and clueless at his comment about the leaders. "Oh, no, I mean it," he smirked, shrugging his shoulders. "Couple of idiots. DaVinci's busy enough, running around with the women and doing whatever else he feels up to." A smirk: He was quite the actor. He wondered if she would be able to figure out his lies eventually, though he certainly, possibly naturally, possessed the air of a rebellious lower-ranked packmate either way.

She was familiar with Cercelee and Haku; this was no surprise. "I'm related to them. The white one's my cousin and the other one's my little brother." Half-brother, actually, but who needed to know? She was "happy to meet him", but as a response the cyclops only smiled his eye at her and nodded his head. It wasn't often (or for long) that people were happy around him, after all.

Of course, humor and sarcasm were immediately set aside when she reported her warning. The Patriarch's face grew grim, contemplative: much more like its usual self. As she described the villain's characteristics and such, the brute's head nodded in a silent agreement. He recognized the description as being what the small Cinder had explained after she'd been attacked and temporarily adopted into their pack. "There is a child in our pack that has given the same story," he said, tone serious and more characteristic of the actual Jefferson... not Maluki. "We didn't have his name, but we figured he was terrorizing the other packs as well." He spoke as a leader, not as a fool. The idiot knew better than to make such words a joking matter. "Do we know of his whereabouts? Where he's from?" The Patriarch straightened his back, connecting his piercing green eye with hers and demanding answers as such.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread