about a shotgun wedding
[html]

I suck.

When the other boy exclaimed an interested "Ah," Kansas decided he felt comfortable enough to look at him. There was more excitement than judgement in his voice, so perhaps the Sadira's question had not been one too stupid. He, out of curiosity, traced the man's features, from the slightness of his build to the purple coloring of his muzzle. Kansas' eyes lingered on the the latter. He'd seen tattoos before - but never one quite like this wolf's. He wondered offhandedly what sort of meaning it had to him.

He was a minority. That explained why Kansas hadn't heard of "CDs" before - apparently, not many had. He smiled because now he knew something unusual. A first for him, it seemed. "I, uh, that sounds... amazing. I like music," he said, his eyes wandering to the gold-labeled CD in the stranger's hand. The gray then pulled out a strangely-shaped object roughly the same size as the CD he was also holding. "Would you... mind showing me?" Kansas requested nervously. It was hard for him to ask others to do things for him... but doing so had gotten easier over the months, he realized, because he wasn't torn apart with anxiety like he used to be. "My name is Kansas."

[/html]

Messages In This Thread