What I called home
[html]
300+

She had lost track of it all, and a cruel smile slowly bloomed in his face, pitying her for her poorly functioning brain. He shouldn’t have expected better from her. ”You indirectly stated it in your choice of words, you cannot deny that.” What she had offered him of explanation had revealed how the girl was thinking, and deep embedded in her was the selfishness dearly attached. She came back after having turned her back to them without any solid explanation other than because she wanted to and that revealed her lack of loyalty and selfishness too visibly. She thought she was still welcome here? She thought she was well liked? Well, she was wrong. Some in Dahlia would surely tolerate the girl’s presence, this he knew, but Dahlia would not gain a thing with this girl. She was unwanted.

”Well, little girl, I am the Lilium of Dahlia, I too have a word or two that can pull some strings. You are not welcome here in Dahlia. I ensure you, you will not be able to return to Dahlia de Mai. If you ever manage to do so, however, I will make your life a living hell.” His charge had been a feint, a test, and she jumped back as he stopped, now a few feet between them because of her rapid reaction. The secui’s tail was raised high, dominance and superiority vibrating in the soft air. He had little more to say. The Lilium was not interested in explaining the obvious if the girl failed to understand what should come easily. She could go back to her pack and have them enlighten her, although he doubted they would. No member would want to share a negative truth to another if they could avoid it, especially not in happy go lucky Crimson Dreams.

”Go home, Flayra, you are not welcome here.” the man announced, taking yet another step towards her, daring her to question his authority. If she chose to do so, he would reveal to her exactly what he was capable of.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread