a song and dance invisible
[html]

To her, the lands seemed as normal as ever. She had lived here for what she considered to be a good amount of time, compared to other places she had stayed, and now she was used to the sights and sounds of the territory. It was a beautiful place, sprawling with plants and animals alike, full of life even as spring faded. Aniwaya seemed like a kind of safe haven to some sorts of animals, as the tribesmembers only hunted exactly what they needed, respecting nature and letting the animals repopulate themselves.

She was glad to be able to show someone around, not just because it was considered a good thing to do for the pack. Unlike previous stages in her life, she was to a point where she enjoyed being around others and talking to them. Now it felt easy, somehow, when before it had been so very difficult. Ember herself had changed when she had come here, and she was glad to show around a new member, to help them discover the same things that had helped her when she had come here, battered and broken.

The girl had never heard of Scandinavia, but nodded along nonetheless. She didn't want to seem ignorant. "Ah, I see. That makes sense, then. My name is a name that was given to me by my da...I was named after someone else, though, someone who died. I guess I look kinda like her." She had always wondered about that other Ember, what she had been like. She must have been wonderful, for Phoenix to name her after her.

The cloaked wolf nodded in agreement when he commented on Aniwaya, looking into the cave alongside his. "They're not too comfy at first, but the longer you live here the better it gets. I do have a lot of furs in my den, from back when the pups used to sleep over. They were real picky about sleeping on something nice and soft. A few of them would start ya off until you get somethin going" The thought had occurred to her now, not back when they had been passing her and Tayui's den. So she would bring them by later, before bedtime. "There are a couple of them here. Caves, I mean. Or you could always dig something out for yourself, if the caves don't seem too homely"

[/html]

Messages In This Thread