thread title missing
[html]
http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b171/ ... ytable.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Leroy remained still as his hand held her wound together, her words about the pelt made his ears twitch and his stomach turn with even more nervousness. Breathing he ignored the words, his red eyes watched her before glancing down at the fixed wounds. Finally speaking his ears turned to sounds outside as he pulled his hands off of Svara and back to his lap."I think I told you enough for right now, don't need to much on your mind. I think the others are back.." His patterned body slowly rose as his eyes watched her before turning to the door, "if you want more meat let me know..Firefly will want to see how you are doing. She'll kill me if she thinks i didn't feed you." The last bit was more to himself as he walked towards the door calmly, stepping out he looked back for a brief second before shutting the door behind him. Ears pinned back on his head in a mix of emotions as he walked straight through the front door back to the porch, ripping a piece of meat off he chewed on it as he watched for the groups arrival. He could feel them coming back, one thing he was sure of was that he could hear either Firefly or the kid.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread