buy me some beer goggles
DaVinci couldn't help but just chuckle at the woman who seemed to have overtaken her lap. He leaned back on one arm as he glanced back towards Haven and smirked. "Oh, I think he'll be fine.." He said as he let the edge of the bottle linger over her flesh, his eyes watching her's as he could feel her arm wrap around the back of his neck. Something in the back of his mind tried to send off a warning but it didn't get very far as the girl changed her position to straddle the hybrid male.

The bottle fell with a thunk into the grasses beside him as the now free hand went to linger lightly across her back and side as she seemed to purr in his ear. The effects of the alcohol made him smile softly as he flicked those stormy orbs to gaze into those crimson ones.. so close to Ryan's eyes.. "That I am.." he said with a chuckle as he pulled her even closer as he asked. "Did you forget about something? I believe there was something that you wanted.." Not that he minded that she'd forgotten about it just now.

Messages In This Thread