I would still lay down my life for you
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ppachi.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Did she move herself on top of him? I couldn't quite tell. If she didn't just let me know and I'll change it. XD

As his lips tickled her neck he could almost feel the thoughts that so worried her leave her mind. They were not gone, but she ceased to dwell upon them for now. He could only imagine how hard the situation had to be for her. To hear of and see all the attacks that her father had wrought upon the people of these lands. Corvus was trying to scare her, trying to extend her pain and suffering. Perhaps until it was too much for her to bear and she would give in to him. But Onus thought she was stronger than that. He hoped she was. He hoped she knew that she was not in this alone, that he was there to lend his strength. She did not have to face that demon alone. He just hoped that he would be able to stop Corvus before the man did anything to her. That was a mission he couldn't bear the thought of failing.

Her soft moan made the heat in his body increase. Even such a small sound from her had such a large effect on him. As she turned to face him he stared into those opposing pools, smiling back at her. His hand moved to brush her short mane to the side so he could see her whole face clearly. That hand rested on her cheek, his thumb gently rubbing the fur there. She must have sensed something was going on in his head for the way her look changed, but he remained silent on the matter. The man did not want to trouble her any further or risk causing some kind of argument. This was about helping her, at least in some small way for this short time. At her kisses a content, soft growl rumbled in his chest and his fingers ran through the hair on the back of her head.

The way her fingers dance along his skin almost made the man shiver. Suddenly their position shifted as she lay on top of him, her mouth coming to his for a deep kiss. He accepted that kiss hungrily, his hands running along her back. That fire burned in his dark orbs as well as her light ones. When her midnight lids veiled those moons his own eyes shut. One hand went up to hold the back of her head as she was holding his, the other continuing to explore the scars and fur of her strong back. For a moment he broke their kiss, his muzzle still hovering so close to her's. "Tell me that you're mine," his voice said huskily. Tell me you're mine and not his'. It wasn't meant in a possessive way. No one could own another. He just wanted to know that her heart belonged to him and him alone, to help chase the image of that brute away.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread