I would still lay down my life for you
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ppachi.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

The man had hated to break that kiss, to break their passion if even for a moment. But it was something he had wanted to know. In his heart he knew she was, but the words of Haku Souls scratched his mind. Whatever had been between them was long past, it had to be. And surely it had been nothing like what was between the two of them. Still, he wanted to hear her say it, for he knew she would not lie, not even to spare his feelings. His ego needed that boost. She gave him the answer that he knew was true and his smile broadened back at her. Though he could sense the confusion in her. Perhaps he shouldn't have said such a thing. He didn't want her to take it in the wrong way. But she rubbed her nose against his and he returned the gesture, his arm helping to hold her body close to his.

"No," he replied as quickly as she had. Not really. Just a fool's shadow of a doubt. Nothing he had ever truly given credence to. Onus wondered what worries he had inadvertently brought on her mind with his request, wishing he had just kept his mouth shut. "It was just something I wanted to hear." He hoped that would quell whatever negative thoughts she had. His fingers brushed against the back of her neck, his lips searching her's again for another kiss. The man had never worried that she could become anything like her father. That she was in any way tainted by him. She couldn't control her parentage anymore than he could control his. His mother had tried to kill him as a babe and while he doubted he would ever create another life, he would never do what she had done. Children like them did not follow in their parent's steps.

His arm moved to rest across her lower back and his muscles tensed for a moment as he switched their positions. Onus looked down at her lovingly, but with that hunger of passion in his onyx eyes. He moved to kiss her neck again, his teeth unveiling to lightly nibble at her there. The hand that had been at her head grazed lightly down her torso until he came to her chest. He cupped one of her breasts and squeezed it lightly, his thumb brushing over her nipple. The coyote wanted to give her pleasure. He wanted to show her that he could satisfy her just as well as any other man before they joined again. This was something she deserved and he wanted to give it to her. His tongue rang across her collarbone as his other hand caressed her side.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread