You and I must fight for our rights
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... table8.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">

That last moon had been a test of his character, though he didn't know if he had really passed. He had made it out of it and was doing well now, but it had taken him a very long time to realize the fault of the way he was acting. Honestly he couldn't even say why or what had brought on his decision that he needed to leave Crimson Dreams. The exact moment that he had decided that was clear in his mind, but the rest eluded him. Haven was surprised to hear Cwmfen admit that she was also facing a difficult trail in her life. The woman seemed so calm and collected he never would have guessed. "Well I hope you conquer your struggles. I'm sure you will," he said smiling. There was no question that she was not strong both of body and soul. Surely she would rise above her challenges.

The hybrid was incredibly grateful to her for offering to teach him. He wasn't sure if it was unorthodox to teach such skills to one outside of your pack. All the wolves he had met from Dahlia had been more than pleasant though and he couldn't see him ever needing to take up arms against them. Though he did not know that the man that had attacked Svara had been the second-in-command of the pack. That day had been so chaotic that even if he had managed to hear that information it had not stuck in his mind. But Haven would never be the type to go out looking for trouble. He would only use the blade when it was necessary. He valued life and would not spill blood without good cause.

Bi-colored ears were pricked forward to catch every word his mentor spoke. Grip the sword tightly but still keep some give," his mind repeated. Head nodded to show that he understood. Or at least he grasped the concept. How long it would take to master was impossible to say. Use all parts of the sword. The hilt and pommel, not just the blade. Jade eyes watched her demonstration carefully. "I see." As she instructed him to try and block her blow with the hilt he watched as her sword came down at him. He lifted the longsword and turned it, catching the edge of her blade upon the metal. "Like that?" he said, unable to keep some excitement from leaking into his voice.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread