the rhythms of a landscape that is breathing
[html]

Ooc: --

Catherine nodded when he told her how long since he had joined. Well, soon enough, he'd receive a Spirit Guide. Or not. Those creatures were very impossible to predict. Even more if they were tricky as a snake. The grayish woman glanced quickly to her own Guide. The snake was still around her neck, but the male seemed to don't notice the black mamba. It meant Saw was making himself invisible to the other wolf. The reptile ghost was very unforeseenable, which made get a relationship with him a very hard thing.

It wasn't surprising the male's question. Her job was and wasn't uneventful. In these days, it had been quite... quiet. There wasn't many things happening in the boarders, neither there was many messages to be delivered around. Maybe one or even two, if she was lucky. Anyways, she was doing her best, and quiet days meant that she could sleep more. That was her greatest and loviest hobby.

Well, a scout, in the first rank, only got to scout the boarders. It is rather boring, and you get easily distracted if you are tired or in a bad humor. In my case, in the second rank, you start to deliver messages around the tribe. There aren't many sending messages. Normally they are just reports from what is going on. Those goes mostly to Dawali. I bet you already met him, she reported him, being honest. I must say, it's rather boring if the tribe is in peace like that, the woman comented, looking around. Those were really harmonious days. Anyone could get quickly absent-minded with such amazing day. The lyrics of the music floated inside her mind.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread