I would still lay down my life for you
[html]
http://i233.photobucket.com/albums/ee19 ... ppachi.png); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
You know what I just thought of? They remind me of Arthur and Guinevere from the movie "King Arthur" XD

The man delighted in showing her such affection. It was what she deserved. Not what the crow wolf had forced upon her and intended to again. That was one of the reasons he was so gentle with her. This act called for tenderness, not roughness. He may have been a rough man at all other times, but not now. Not with her. He wanted to treat her right, to have the way he touched her be soft and loving. Drawing that sharp contrast between the lives they were both used to. Where they were used to fighting and death, here, alone, they bred love and life. Instead of harsh blows there were soft caresses. He couldn't give her everything (and in moments like this he wished he could), but he could give her this. He could love her and show her how much she meant to him. That's what this was about. He would never leave her, never abandon her. No matter what.

Just as she had never felt this before, he had never done it, but it just felt right. The taste of her was so sweet, like nothing he had ever experienced. As he continued he could feel her moisten, taste it. He drank it up. Her moans and cries filled his ears and the room and he responded with his own moans, his voice vibrating against her sex. Even though his body was not being touched he felt the pleasure. Bringing her such sensations gave them to him. His manhood throbbed for her, called to be joined with her in a voice that could not be ignored. The man wished he could do this with her all day. Pamper and pleasure her. Shower her with his love. His heart was full to bursting with the love he bore this woman. Loved everything about her. All her perfections and imperfections. He would bring down tenfold on Corvus whatever pain he caused her.

As they kissed his tongue reached out for her's, sharing the flavor of her fruit with her. He matched her passion and urgency, kissing her deeply. When her fingers ran over his skin again his head rolled back for a second with a soft moan to accompany it. As she whispered in his ears he kissed her cheek, never able to give her enough attention. Those three words made him sigh as his breathing began to increase. Show me that I'm yours. Those deep black pools looked into her orbs, the fire burning in them. He kissed her with fervor as one arm slipped under her back and grasped her shoulder. His body lowered, the outside of his thighs pressing against the inside of her's. His tip slowly outlined her femininity and he moaned into their kiss with the sensation. Then carefully he pushed inside of her, breaking that kiss as he gasped for breath. His fingers clutched her shoulder as they joined. The man panted heavily, letting her warmth surround him fully. His lips moved to her ear. "You're mine," he said as he thrust inside her.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread