I sing to keep the darkness away
[html]Oberon laughed as the wolf fell over but quieted himself not wanting to seem rude. Tuck raised his head as the wolf directed a statement to him but gave a chirp before turning himself around to face the other way. Domino grinned as he watched the look of confusion on the other wolfs face as to Tucks behavior. "It's alright it's him not you. He doesn't play to well with others. I guess his parents skipped that lesson."

He shook his head, Tuck griping tightly, in a no to being hurt. "Naw, I'm not hurt mister. Just tired and maybe a bit hungry." as he asked the pup why he was here the pup yawned again before answering. "Well first I was out on an Adventure but that didn't really work that well. So now I'm looking for my parents, Have you seen them? See they've been gone for a few weeks. They just sort of left one night. And I sort of need them you knwo, for food and I wannna learn how to hunt." he said jumping an acting out as he spoke. He was sort of rambling, but talking was always easy for him, his voice was the easiest way to express himself.
[/html]

Messages In This Thread