Let us sway into the sunset
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

It didn't take him long to catch up to her and walk beside her. Svara was listening to the ocean and it drew it's self in and out, like breathing. Sometimes she wondered if it was alive. Walking at a comfortable pace she looked only ahead, keeping the girl Halo's words in mind. Heaven bagan to talk and Svara just grinned at his attempt to strike conversation. Looking at him she gave him that arrogant tilt of her lips. "I'm surprised to hear you say that Haven. After our first meeting I thought you might never come with in twenty feet of me again." The female kept her smile broad. She had let him know that her memories were back in that one statement. How else would she have known their last encounter?

Stopping she put a hand on her hip and faced the boy. "Haven I have a secret to tell you. I'm all bark and no bite, so you can stop worry about me doing anything to you." She smirked and let her yellow eye bore down on him. He should know better then to fear her. Her hand moved over one of the wounds and she looked away her smile leaving her lips. "Look what one male does to me when I let my guard down." She said lightly. Starting to walk again she hoped she didn't have to explain the event again. Or Haku, she would get even, some how.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread