I sing to keep the darkness away
OoC:Like six people have read this. Either you have a lot of stalkers Bambi or people like Domino. I think you jsut have a lot of stalkers.

Domino looked curiously at Jasper as he tried to explain but decided to drop it and save the conversation for another time. His mind was distracted at the mention of food. "Papa used to brig me rabbit. It was delicious. But we only had it every once in a while. Not a lot of times we could catch something besides rats." He said. He licked his mouth hungrily at the mention of food and shook Tuck off. Tuck however was not disheartened and resettled himself on Domino's head.

"Tuck I am not a tree. He's a bit stubborn, once he gets an idea there is no stoppin' him," he said grinning hoping that Jasper knew what he meant. "Can I have some more of that food? I haven't eaten a full meal for weeks." He said emphasizing the loss of food. He looked up hungrily at the male his eyes sparkling. Food was his favorite thing, especially when it wasn't rat. And with his current absence of it he was ready to eat for weeks.

Messages In This Thread