Improper Methods
[html]
http://i24.photobucket.com/albums/c13/v ... ablebg.jpg);background-repeat:no-repeat;background-position:top;">
Mew Sadira
Another "sorry for the wait" from me, but at least now everything is settled. I will be faster from now on. Let me know if you want to end this thread by the way, as it is getting old. Personally I have no problem with old threads Smile

The white-pelted femme watched silently as Henratha tuned the guitar in front of her, seeming intent on playing it right there and then. At that, she had no objections, although personally she would probably have hesitated playing in front of someone who knew music. Alexey wasn't intimidating, as Mew was her tutor, not the other way around, but should Mew have run into the one that had first shown her the instrument, so long ago, she would not have played in front of her. It didn't exactly make sense, but then again not everything she did did make sense. The presence of Lubomir in her bed room did not make sense, nor did her personality compared to her brothers'. That, of course, she did not know, still convinced that her brother might be peculiar and sometimes intimidating, but not evil. There were enough witnesses in the world who would have her believe otherwise.

The tones that danced from the male's fingers as he played were strange to Mew, having never heard them played. She had only ever heard other persons and her own music, and hers was collected from music sheets made from all kinds of notation styles. In reality she played anything she found, not always knowing whether it was made for a guitar or piano or singing - that didn't matter. She was interested in the melodies, the rest did not matter. Although, of course, as Henratha now proved, some things simply sounded better on the instrument it was made for. Watching the ease with which he played she was certain that the melody and the tones it was surrounded with was composed for the guitar, otherwise his fingers would not have found their places so easily. Of course, he could simply be more skilled than her, but she did recognize it when a song for another instrument was played on the guitar. It was more... strained. Smiling as he finished, the femme took the guitar by the neck as he handed it to her, shaking her head very vaguely at his questions. Oh it was lovely - don't worry about messing up. Who doesn't do that? Quietly taking a few steps forward she leaned the guitar against the wall again, putting it away. As she did so, first hesitating (perhaps she should know this song?), she asked the male about the song he had played. The melody was lovely - what is it called? Does it have any lyrics? A lot of the songs she found in the school had lyrics, and for the most part the ones she found in the library did not. She always enjoyed singing while playing - the harmonies got together so nicely when she did.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread