Times of Healing
[html]

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v515/ ... athban.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
I PM’d you :]

Gold eyes watched the smile that came to her face, finding comfort in that what he said brought her a small sense of happiness. He was unsure of his actions around the sightless woman, and he could not help the worry and anxiety that her feels brought to him. It was a warm and heavy sensation in his chest, while his stomach was light and uneasy. The male could not help but smile as she did, finding it incredibly contagious. She was beautiful, yes, but he had found many women with he would call beautiful and none made him as nervous then she did. But in the same moment he felt his form relax before her and he could not pull away.

Sitting still as she examined his hand, Heath felt as if she read his thoughts. Soft light fingers danced over his own, tracing lines down his palm and following the cracks and scars that blemished his fingers. He felt the fur on his neck rise as her touch hovered effortless over the center of his paw, tickling the sensitive nerves that lay just beneath the skin. Gold eyes watched as she rested her hand kindly in his, wrapping the small fingers around it. It felt as if his hand was being held by a feather, so soft and light. His own rough heavy fingers tried their best to hold her hand gently, though he was sure it was still coarse against the soft velvet of her own. It was her voice that broke the concentration that he held on their friendly embrace. When he looked upward he found her eyes and took in the soft words that danced into his ears.

He held his feeling of anxiety in, knowing that she maybe lost, and pushed the ever-present questions aside. Of course she did not know, the decision was up to the man she was connected to. Though her ending words held hope, and gave him back the fragment that he had been holding onto. Heath did not know why it mattered so much, his own feelings confusing him just as the woman did. He did not like that she had such a passive power over him, but no matter how unknown it was, he could not deny it. Instead he spoke warmly, I am sure he is a reasonable, good man. If you asked, I cant imagine him saying no. A small bit of laughter was held in his voice, he couldn’t see any beast saying no to her. If this Jacquez was any sort of man at all he would be as powerless as Heath was. He looked at Ruri for a moment, before adding a simple, I hope you do.

table by erin

[/html]

Messages In This Thread