time sucks because it hates me
[html]

Occ: hehe no worry^^

Catherine turned around, startled, as the hybrid male "greeted" her in an agressive position. Obviously, a pack member. She pushed the ears back and lowered her head slightly, but respectifully, showing a submissive pose. She tried not to stare into his eyes. It felt weird. It's been so long -maybe the first time- that she had to show submission to another wolf. The grayish female barely left the tribelands, meeting strangers in the boarders, not the contrary. It was kind of odd...

Sorry breaking into these lands so abruptly. It wasn't my intention to be unpolite with you and your pack. I'm Catherine, member of AniWaya. I heard gossips, and came to check those, the woman explained her intantions and apologizes, the lowest tone she could make, but still hearable and respectful. The last thing she would want was to be the causer of an anger between the two packs.

She then looked up, but not into his eyes. May I ask, mister, what is your name? she asked, not willing it to be as blunt as it seemed to be.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread