time sucks because it hates me
[html]

[....]

Eyes watched her movements as she spoke, and it was quickly clear that she wasn't an enemy or a threat as his tail swayed back to a relaxed position.Leroy's ears fanned forward as his whole body relaxed and his handsome face watched her with strange curiosity, so she had come to see if there was indeed a new pack. This could prove to be useful for Cour des Miracles. Sniffing she smelt of the land he had passed, and her actions of respect were noted.

Taking a smooth step forward his voice was calm but rough like always as his red eyes meet the newcomer. "AniWaya? I have heard of them, never meeting a member myself." Slowly the hybrid gave her a reassuring nod that she could relax as his hind counters slowly lowered themselves to the ground, she was odd looking but then again so was he. "I understand, this is indeed the new pack Cour des Miracles. I must be aggressive when greeting newcomers or strangers for the fact that we have been attacked before, so understand." Listening Leroy's eyebrow raised when she asked him name, though she had given hers as well and with a ally the pack would be well."I am Leroy."

table by Syd

[/html]

Messages In This Thread