Times of Healing
[html]
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v295/ ... 5/ruri.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
Still waters run deep

Yay for short ending posts. So...this can be archived now?

Ruri smiled at Heath's comment about Jac. "He is, and I'm sure he'll say yes," she replied, turning to face the distant sound of the waves crashing on the shore. Jac would come back soon. She knew it, and when he did, they'd settle down right here with Firefly, Svara and Leroy. She was sure of it. When Heath announced his desire for her to stay, the delicate female blushed timidly. She knew that he meant it, which made led her face to flush pink even more. Her plumed tail wagged gently behind her, showing how glad the tiny border collie mix was that her newest friend had said that. It was nice to know that someone wanted her to stay. It made her feel more at home in this new land. With what little strength her delicate hand possessed, she squeezed Heath's muscular hand in a gesture of silent, but exuberant thanks for his words. "I'd be glad if you stayed for awhile, Heath. I doubt the rest of my friends will be returning for several hours. I'm sure we could find something to talk about..." she trailed off, realizing how desperate her words had just sounded. She hadn't intended for her request to turn into an outright plea for him to stay, but she was confident that she had at least made her point. The sensitive girl turned once again to face the male, her soft, ivory-furred hand clasping his as tightly as she could. She knew he would stay, at least until someone else arrived to keep her company. She didn't know how she knew. She just knew.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread