fire melts ice, ice [p]uts out fire
Pendzez was just getting on by, until he heard a voice that was directed at him. He was surprised to hear that someone was talking to him. A Dahlian, obviously. He looked around to find a black and white wolf approaching. the question was directed to him, but he heard the word Flay. Maybe it was because that this wolf saw Pendzez from a distance that he mistaken Pendzez as his sister. They had almost the same color pelt, but the girl had a bit of grey mixed. Not to mention that Flay had blue eyes, not red. "My sis may look like me, but there is a huge difference when up close."

Upon looking at this wolf, he sort of matched the description of a black and white wolf that Flayra spoke of. Pendzez tried to think what the name was, but it slipped. "I was just wondering by, minding my own business. I mean, I wasn't inside the borderline." He just confirmed that because he didn't want to make the same mistake thrice. Twice before, he got chased out. After those, he knew to take extreme precaution this time so the mistakes of the past won't be repeated. "You know, I'm pretty sure that Flay has told me about you and the one you call Cercelee. She says that you were both kind to her. You must be Slayer, am I correct?"

Messages In This Thread