Son of Sun
[html]

OoC: He's so ADD. Hey, Ruri could take the "Lautari" co-rank, to be their Bard...!

Ruri rested her slender head against his shoulder, her usual spot. Jac crossed his legs, curling his tail over the side of their perch. The dark stone radiated the warmth it had absorbed from the sky, heating their backs as equally as their fronts. He would definitely be staking a claim to this wonderful beach-rock.

"Are you aware of what a piercing is, mon amie? Haven has one," he said abruptly, reminded by the sparkling of the sun on his golden fur. He could not explain how jealous it made him that his Knight had more shiny things than he did. "I am looking into getting some myself. They are little metal rings and bars that one wears through their body. Like on ears, lips, eyebrows..." He gave her a description anyway. Some dogs back home tried it, but often the unsanitary studs caused unpleasant infection. They didn't have the best medical expertise, that was for certain. Now, in this new world, many more possibilities were to be found. He could finally dazzle his onlookers with bangles of every element!

He had forgotten about Ruri's sweater. Neither of them had a lot of material possessions to bring along on the ship trek, and it had been the loss of the ship that had stung his pride the most. Thinking on it now, Ruri must have been upset to lose that little scrap of fabric, considering how long she had clung to it. He had looted it from an old shell of a building, the same place he found his floppy hat with the broken ostrich feather. That had been lost overboard in a heartbeat, the wide brim catching the wind and soaring away... He missed that cool old hat. Wait, wasn't he supposed to be thinking about something else? Sweater, right!

"You are correct, ma petite Ruri, I must find you a new way to stay warm. We will light many cheerful bonfires. But I will look for some clothes - and perhaps ask mademoiselle Firefly, because her keen sense of femininity extends to several garments I have seen her sporting." His blind companion wouldn't care what they looked like, but if she liked the feel of them, she could try on the breezy summer dresses he had seen several wolfesses showing off. Clothes were an oddity to him because he preferred to show off his natural form, but he had to admit that sometimes those dresses accented just the right spots to get him going. Human leftovers could be fun.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread