Oh Captain, My Captain!
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

A cool wind eased through her fur relieving the heat of day for nights cool grasp. The sun sank into the horizan turning off his eternal light to this side of the earth, only the moon would be left after the firery clouds left the sky. Svara held herself over the male and kept watching him through her sharp yellow eye. He was strong, and strength was always something that attracted. The mention of his tail made her laugh and wag what was left of her own. There was more then a stub of the remaining tail, but it wasn't to much.

His words made her laugh stop in her throat and she watched him with a female knowing. "No, your charm is what makes you chase after the females." Svara stuck her nose closer to his. If she offered herself would he take her knowing she was mated? The question intrigued her, and the answer made her want to know all the more. She wouldn't tease, she would ask him straight forward. "Tell me Jac. Would you court a mated female?" There wsa curiosity in her voice, as she waited for his answer.

[/html]

Messages In This Thread