Oh Captain, My Captain!
[html]
http://i197.photobucket.com/albums/aa22 ... arts-1.jpg); background-position: bottom center; background-repeat: no-repeat;">
"She's a wild heart"

Leaning over him she knew what he thought. Knew the kind of impresson she was letting him see. After Haku everyone would think she was the thing he had carved into her very back. A whore, and nothing more. With Haku there had been something deeper inside her, needing his acceptance, no one would get it cause no one shared her past. All the men she found attractive were some how like her father; Except for Leroy, and maybe that was why she regreted staying with him. She'd thought if she'd staied with him, she'd forget what it was like to want her father back. He hadn't made her forget, he hadn't been the thing she was looking for.

A rough sigh escaped her as he asnwered her, but added that last question. Was all this for nothing? Was she so dessprate? Closing her eyes she took in a deep breath. "You know I am, and don't act like you aren't judging me for it." Svara ground her teeth together. She shouldn't say everything to Jac, he wouldn't understand in the least. Of course what she was about to say would seem selfish, and horrible, but what could she do? "I don't want to be his mate. He's weak, I can't take it, I love him, but not like that. I was just having fun. Fuck." Svara rolled over and stood pushing a hand into her long red hair.

"Never mind. I shouldn't have told you that. You won't understand." The constable growled as she picked up a rock and threw it at the nearest tree. How could someone feel so stuck? How could they be searching so hard for a dead man in other people?

[/html]

Messages In This Thread