Oh Captain, My Captain!
[html]

OoC:...

She gnashed her teeth, mood darkening as he questioned her. He pursed his lips - should he have kept his mouth shut, and let her do as she pleased? She was only using him as a substitute, but he didn't mind being used. He never did. It was easier, really, than when his women actually cared about him. Then he'd have to tell them that he really felt nothing towards them but gratitude for pleasing him, and they'd cry, and it would be a big sloppy mess. "Judging you, madame? I could care less what you choose to do with your life. I'm just curious to know why."

She drew away, upset. Still laying with his back flat against the cooling stone, he let his eyes drift shut, white-furred arm moving to scratch lazily at his chest. "Are you trying to use me to break up with him?" he drawled, raising an eyebrow on his otherwise calm face. That wouldn't be a first, either. He would be blamed by the jealous angry male, rather than the passive-aggressive female that had cheated on him. "He told me he blames himself, for driving you away. But also that women can't be trusted, since their feelings change faster than the weather." Leroy had been honest with his concerns, and Jac had assured him that Svara would come back to him. He was mildly surprised to learn that he had been wrong in his assumptions. Normally he was good at identifying characteristics - but this was something much more complex, of love and issues and shortcomings. Things he had no knowledge of.

"Having fun... that part I can understand. And... I never said I wouldn't give you what you asked for..." He let his deep voice trail off, leaving the choice to her. Always up to her, because if he was blamed for it later, he could simply explain that she had asked for it. She would rather have fun than be tied down to a man that wasn't as strong as she was. A flippant, youthful attitude - but he promised he wouldn't judge...

[/html]

Messages In This Thread